Sunday, March 05, 2006

SEX CRIMINALS: IS THERE ENOUGH INTERCHANGE BETWEEN ARMS OF LAW? (Straits Times 4March pg S8)

Having read the article I have to say I am quite disturbed to have also realized that rapists are usually caught only after a few rape attacks. However I am relieved to know that the courts decided to put incorrigible rapists away for a really long time. This is because there have been a few rapists when released, still continuing with the attacks!! It is really scary as it is also happening in HDB areas and not just secluded places like alleys, as more people will be under the risk of being raped! If only I knew where those sex crimianals live, this way I can avoid them. It is not that I am not giving them a chance to repent by trusting them, but it is just too risky for me. I am very sure many will agree with me:) Well, hopefully there will be less molestation or rape cases as the victims will be greatly traumatized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home