Sunday, March 12, 2006

NONOI'S MUM A LIFE FULL OF TROUBLE (Sunday times 12 March pg 14)

I did not pay attention to Nonoi's mother and failed to realize the difficult times she went through till I read this article. Perhaps I was too caught up feeling sorry for Nonoi's death.

Nonoi's mother Madam Mastura was a school dropout, married twice, was jailed and mothered three children. All these before she was old enough to vote! To think she has to suffer the blow of losing Nonoi. I hope she will have the strength to live life fruitfully.

After reading the article, I cannot help but reflect on myself. I am lucky that I am able to live comfortably to this stage and as to having a bright future, I must remind myself to study hard and bring with me the values my family has taught me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home