Saturday, April 22, 2006

JC STUDENT STUDENT JUMPED TO DEATH DUE HIS PENIS TOO SMALL (Straits Times 20 April pg1)

I find it upsetting that a JC student commited suicide due to such inferiority complex. However like what Mr Praeman said, there must have been other causes as it's quite impossible for pepople to commit suicide based on one reason. I guess that issue might have just tip the scale way too much to the extent of the suicide.

Haha it was my mother who showed me the article, rushing to my room and exclaiming the reason for the suicide and told me not to commit suicide. Haha..no problem..

It is quite alarming to learn that such an incident will happen in Singapore. Thank goodness it is an isolated case. But I do know friends with suicidal thoughts and I feel that talks should be given to teach us to love ourselves more as not everybody have families they can open up to. Although such talks can be boring and may seem absoutely unnecessary, I believe that there are those who might just need these talks in order to give themselves another chance.

All in all suicide is never the solution, instead it brings more problems like causing pain to the families who lost their member due to suicide. Regarding the student commiting suicide due to his small penis is seriously unnecessary and proves him to be less of a man he should be, not being able to face his problems bravely.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 pm, Blogger Charmaine said...

I agree. If we treat the size of our anatomy to be important, it's rather silly because there are more important things in life. We have to learn to accept our own skins and be happy with who we are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home